Bio | Publications | Projects | Interests | Experiences
Email: jensen dot zhoujh at gmail dot com
I am a first-year Ph.D. student at University of Oxford supervised by Prof. Philip Torr and Dr. Christian Rupprecht.
Previously, I completed my bachelor degree at Northwestern Polytechnical University in 2021.
I like building general-purpose models in the context of self-supervised learning and multi-modality learning. I had fun researching artificial intelligence at Microsoft, ByteDance, JHU, and SenseTime.
- Feb. 2023 - xCLIP gets accepted by CVPR 2023.
- Nov. 2022 - The code and pre-trained models of dBOT are released.
- Jan. 2022 - iBOT gets accepted by ICLR 2022.
- Dec. 2021 - The code and pre-trained models of iBOT are released.
- Nov. 2019 - DROL gets accepted by AAAI 2020.
Full Publications: Google Scholar
Non-Contrastive Learning Meets Language-Image Pre-Training
Jinghao Zhou, Li Dong, Zhe Gan, Lijuan Wang, Furu WeiarXiv
iBOT: Image BERT Pre-Training with Online Tokenizer
Jinghao Zhou, Chen Wei, Huiyu Wang, Wei Shen, Cihang Xie, Alan Yuille, Tao KongarXiv / camera-ready / code / press
Real-Time Visual Object Tracking via Few-Shot Learning
Jinghao Zhou, Bo Li, Peng Wang, Peixia Li, Weihao Gan, Wanli OuyangarXiv
Bachelor thesis 🎓, 2021
Discriminative and Robust Online Learning for Siamese Visual Tracking
Jinghao Zhou, Peng Wang, Haoyang SunarXiv / camera-ready / code
Self-Supervised Learning, Multi-Modality Learning, General-Purpose Models, Few-Shot Learning, Visual Object Tracking, etc.
- Research Assistant, Microsoft Research Feb. 2022 - Aug.2022
- Research Intern, ByteDance AI Lab Mar. 2021 - Feb. 2022
- Research Intern, Johns Hopkins University Summer 2021
- Research Intern, SenseTime Apr. 2020 - Mar. 2021